- Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.Without faith it is impossible to please God.
Whatever is not of faith is sin
By faith we understand that whatever we see, whatever exists, seen or unseen, was spoken into existence by the triune God. All things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made that was made.
And we have been in God’s heart and mind before He spoke anything into existence.
Before we were even created God knew we would turn from His path resulting in our condemnation and severing our ties to Him. But God’s vision and love for us far exceeded that of the relationship between Creator and creature. More than a phenomenal work from God’s endless genius God saw us as His children, superior to the angels and reflecting His wisdom, creativity, joy, humility and love in our essense. Reforging our connection, redeeming and restoring all that we lost would require the ultimate sacrifice. The payment of mankind’s blood debt which would be made possible by God becoming fully sinless man and dying in our place: “For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”. So Jesus, fully God and fully man became the original special ops hero on mission to rescue mankind, set the captives free, proclaim freedom and forgiveness and adoption.
- As we place our trust in God and His plan to reconcile us to Himself, God plants within us His genetic link, the Holy Spirit. Old things are passed away and everything is new. We are, literally, new creations! We can call God “Daddy” and, with His Spirit always indwelling us, we can hear His counsel and as we exercise faith in Jesus within our circumstances we become transformed more and more like our Father in our character and dispositions.
- Jesus becomes truly our Way, our Truth and our Life.
- We are now Ambassadors for The Way, Jesus, and for the Kingdom of God. We are Called and Chosen and Appointed God’s Priests and Ambassadors with the Ministry of Reconciliation, reconciling lost humanity to their Creator God.
Wherever God sends us we reflect our Father’s joy, and humility, and patient endurance, and love because that was and is Jesus’ Way. He did not seek position or power or fame. Those were already His by right as Creator God. But He showed us that promotion in God’s Kingdom comes from emptying Himself of all personal agendas and becoming obedient and submissive to the Father’s will in all things even to the point of death if that was God’s highest call.
- And so, like the still water, we reflect the glory of God: the beauty of His peace, the joy in resting in His steady, unchanging love for us and confidence in His huge BRILLIANT plan and purpose working out in and through our lives.
This is your invitation to faith. This is your invitation to New Creation. This can be your Birthday into the Kingdom of God. Are you ready to accept God’s forgiveness? Are you ready to call God Daddy? Are you ready to hear Him say “Welcome Home Precious!! You are adorable! I am so DELIGHTED with you!!!